New in V4.0
- One single encoding step for all output options means encoding
time is around 2-3 times less than V3.0 and output quality is
- Specify manual output resolution
- Match original bitrate for like-for-like converting
- Specify an output filesize for burning to disc etc.
- Output to Blu Ray file structures for easy burning to a Blu Ray disc/ISO
- Include you own AVISynth commands to run during encoding
- Includes language data in audio/subtitle selection boxes (where possible)
- Hardcode a PGS (*.sup) subtitle track directly on to the output 3D video
- You can even hardcode subtitles on to existing 3D video files!
- Batch mode for converting SSIF and other video types
- SSIF batch mode allows you to join split file movies in to one!
- Minimize during conversions
- No more annoying command prompt windows!
- Better program compatibility
- Better error handling and reporting
- Sharper loading graphics !
So with all
this in one
want to use anything else for your conversions!
- You MAY
need to run
- Quad core 2.5Ghz processor
- 2 Gb RAM
- Temp space required is around 2 times the size of the file being converted
- Windows Vista or 7 (XP not supported)